Terms and Conditions
- All prices for Top Aviator are in € currency, unless otherwise stated.
- Gift vouchers are only valid at the Top Aviator.
- You can change the day or time of any booking up to 72 hours prior to your booked time.
- No cancellation or change will be permitted within 72 hours of the booked time for the Flight Experience. In this situation, your Voucher will be cancelled without refund.
- If you do not show up for a Flight Experience and you have not changed the booking at least 72 hours prior to the Flight Experience, your Voucher will be cancelled without refund.
- Refund requests made within 14 days of purchase will incur a admin cost of 10% of the purchase price. Refunds are only available to the purchaser for valid vouchers. After the elapse of 14 days from the purchase date, no refunds will be granted for ‘Change of Mind’.
- Gift vouchers are only valid for the Flight Experience package described on them. However the Flight Experience can be upgraded by payment of the difference between the current charge for the upgraded Flight Experience and the value of the Gift voucher.
- Gift vouchers are valid for 12 months from the date of purchase, unless otherwise stated. They must be redeemed within this time period or they will be voided.
- Gift Vouchers do not show a price for the Flight Experience package for which they are valid and cannot be redeemed for cash.
- For security purposes you must present a form of photo identification with your Voucher before you will be granted entry to the Flight Experience Simulator. We reserve the right to refuse you entry to the Flight Experience Simulator if you do not produce appropriate photo identification, in which case your Voucher will be cancelled and you will receive no refund.
- Our recommended minimum age is 14, and for children on Adventure Flights under 14 parental supervision is required. There is no maximum age.
- You will be refused entry to the Flight Experience Simulator if, in our reasonable opinion, you appear to be under the influence of alcohol or drugs [or physically incapable of using the Flight Experience Simulator]. In this situation your Voucher will be cancelled without refund.
- If the duration of your Flight Experience is reduced as a result of any of your actions, including but not limited to, your late arrival, your request for a toilet break, sickness or any physical restriction you experience in the Flight Experience Simulator, you will not be entitled to any compensation or a refund.
- If the Flight Experience simulator encounters technical problems which reduces the quality or duration of your Flight Experience, you will receive appropriate compensation as agreed between us. This compensation may be a rescheduling of your Flight Experience, an offer of goods or a cash refund. All compensation will be in accordance with any applicable local law.
- Where a video recording of a flight has been pre-purchased or requested on the day and for any technical reason Flight Experience is not able to provide the appropriate recording you will only be entitled to a refund to the value of the video recording. No additional compensation will be given.
- As a condition of your purchase of a Gift Voucher and your agreement to use the Flight Experience you agree to release and indemnify Top Aviator and all of its employees, agents and contractors from and against all actions, claims, demands, losses, damages, costs and expenses of whatever nature which any of them may suffer, incur or become liable to as a result of your use of the Flight Experience. [You appreciate that the Flight Experience will have effects which vary with each individual. It is your sole responsibility to determine whether you are physically capable of using the Flight Experience.]
- The Top Aviator Simulator replicates the flight deck of an aircraft and requires a degree of physical mobility for entering and exiting that may not be suitable for some people. In addition, the visual system used is a LCD data projected visual running at 60 Hz. Please check with us prior to your Flight Experience if you have any concerns about any physical restrictions that may affect your experience.
- Top Aviator is not an approved flight training organisation. Compliance with airline training standards and government regulation is the responsibility of the user.
- Top Aviator is a trading name of Link Up Marketing S.L.
- In order to offer you Klarna’s payment methods, we might in the checkout pass your personal data in the form of contact and order details to Klarna, in order for Klarna to assess whether you qualify for their payment methods and to tailor those payment methods for you. Your personal data transferred is processed in line with Klarna’s own privacy notice
PROMOTION TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Promotion dates (referred to as ‘promo dates’).
- 737 Simulator experiences purchased during promo dates are entitled to a reduced price – as marked on this website.
- Top Aviator reserves the right to review and change Promo prices at any given time.
- Top Aviator reserves the right to withdraw or cancel this promotion at any given time. Flight vouchers already purchased before the promotion was cancelled will be honoured.
TERMS & CONDITIONS: WIN A FREE FLIGHT
- The flight must be taken within 3 months of the draw.
- The booking must be made at least 1 week in advance
- No cash alternative is available.
- To be eligible you must like the new Top Aviator Facebook page.
- The closing date for the draw will be 25th
- The winner will be chosen at random.
- If the winner does not respond within 7 days of being contacted, a second winner will be selected.
- The winner must agree to PR, including publicity photos and provide a testimonial.
- Entrants must 16 years or over
- The winner will be notified by email.